State leaders can add a new teacher/advisor role to a current or former teacher/advisor with either an active or expired Role Status, within their state.
Begin in the Roster System under Manage Chapter Leadership.
Use Search and Advanced Search to locate the teacher/advisor needing the new role.
- Verify the Teacher/Advisor Leader Type is selected – The default is Teacher/Advisor unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Click the to open the Chapter drop-down menu
- Select the teacher/advisor’s current or previous Chapter
- Under Advanced Search, click the to clear the Role Status field and search either all statuses or Expired statuses – The default is Active
- Click Search
Add the Teacher/Advisor Role
With the teacher/advisor located, you can now add the teacher/advisor role for his/her new chapter.
- In the grid, select the Teacher/Advisor needing the new role
- In the Actions section, click the to open the Add to Chapter drop-down menu
- Select the teacher/advisor’s new Chapter
- Enter an Effective Date, if desired – The default is the current date
- Click Add Teacher/Advisor Role
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
The teacher/advisor’s role for his/her new chapter will be active on the selected Effective Date.
Using Search, you should be able to locate the teacher/advisor in his/her new chapter.