If a transfer request was created in error, you can cancel the request as long as it has not been approved.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Membership Transfers.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected – The default is the current Membership Year
- Click the to open the Transfer Status drop-down menu
- Select In Progress
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- Click Search
- Select Outbound Transfer Requests – The default is Inbound Transfer Approvals
- Select outbound transfer requests to be canceled by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to cancel one or more requests
- Click the top-left checkbox to cancel all requests on the current page
- Click Cancel Transfer Request(s)
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Monitor and/or cancel outbound transfer requests (PDF)