As chapter leader, you can disapprove a membership batch within your authorization level.
To disapprove a membership batch, the batch must not be past your authorization level. For example, a local chapter leader can disapprove a membership batch if it has not been approved at the state level (i.e., submission level status is State). A state leader can disapprove a batch if it has not been approved at the national level (i.e., submission level status is either State or National). Once a batch has been nationally approved, only national FFA staff can disapprove specific memberships associated with the batch (not the entire batch), due to potential financial implications.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Batches.
Use Search and Advanced Search to find the membership(s) to either disapprove or cancel.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected– The default is the current year
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- Narrow your search results by one or more of the following:
- Submission Level Status
- Batch ID
- Click Search
With the batch(es) identified, you can now disapprove the membership(s).
- Click for a specific batch
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.