Please use the guide below to troubleshoot access issues with FFA documents posted to the FFA Box account.
Sample error message: We’re sorry, the preview didn’t load. This document may be protected.
First, test your connection to Box to see if any of the Box services are being blocked. There are four steps on that page to follow.
If you get to Step 4 and need to contact Box User Services (a free Box.com account is required), you can also try these remedies while you wait for a reply:
- Update your browser to the latest version
- Clear your browser’s cache
- Use Box with an alternate browser, computer or network
- Temporarily disable any internet security/firewall programs to test whether they conflict with Box (note: you may need clearance/assistance from your organization’s IT department/helpdesk to do this)
- Update Adobe Flash: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html
- Update Java: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?detect=jre&try=1
- Disable any plugins on your browser