If a member has multiple FFA IDs with one or more memberships, the Change FFA ID function allows you to consolidate his or her memberships to a single FFA ID.
An FFA ID is a unique identification number assigned to an individual profile in the National FFA database. An FFA ID can be associated with one or more roles (e.g., student, alumni, teacher/advisor, alumni leader, state staff, national staff, sponsor, etc.) and/or an FFA.org login.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Memberships.
Use Search and Advanced Search to view all current and past memberships for a specific member.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Click to clear the Membership Year field – The default is the current year
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- In Advanced Search, enter the member’s First Name and Last Name, either partially or completely
- Click Search
- Which FFA ID has been used on an FFA application (e.g., scholarship, proficiency, grant, CDE, etc.)?
- Which FFA ID is linked to two or more years of membership?
- Which FFA ID has multiple member types (i.e., student and alumni)?
- Which FFA ID has an associated FFA.org login? (View the Username column by clicking the for Member Login Info.)
With the preferred FFA ID identified, you can now change the non-preferred FFA ID(s) for a specific year of membership.
- Click thein the Actions column
- Enter the Preferred FFA ID for the member
- Click Change – Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen
- Select Return to go back to Manage Memberships and view the results
Additional help: Change an FFA ID for a membership (PDF with screenshots)