Renew memberships for returning members from the prior year.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Memberships.
Use Search and Advanced Search to locate the membership(s).
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Click the to clear the Membership Year field – The default is the current year
- Click the to open the Membership Year drop-down menu
- Select the most recent past Membership Year
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- In Advanced Search, narrow your search results by one or more of the following:
- Membership Type
- FFA ID
- First Name and Last Name – Entered partially or completely
- Click Search
- Select Membership(s) to be renewed by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to renew one or more memberships
- Click the top-left checkbox to renew all memberships on the current page
- Choose Select all ## memberships to renew all memberships on all pages – This option only appears when there are more than 20 memberships in the grid
- Scroll down to Actions
- Under Actions, verify the current Membership Year is selected – The default is the current year
- Click the to open the Membership Type drop-down menu
- Select a Membership Type
- Click Renew Membership(s)
- Click OK to approve the action and watch for a green success message at the top of the screen
Additional help: Renew memberships for a current, past or future membership year (PDF)