Brand-new and transitioning teachers/advisors and/or alumni leaders can request administrative access to a chapter via an online application.
FFA.org account is required
An FFA.org account is required to access the application. If you are not already logged in to FFA.org, you will be prompted to log in when you click the application link. If you do not have an FFA.org login, you will be required to create one to move forward.
The following states require their teachers/advisors to contact the state FFA association for chapter administrative access: California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana and Texas. As a result, these states are not available in the online application.
Certain information is required by national and/or state. If you attempt to submit your request without the required data, the system will prompt you to enter the required data. A message will appear at the top of the screen, listing the missing data points.
- National-required data
- First Name and Last Name
- Address with City, State and ZIP Code
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Work Phone (Teachers/Advisors)
- A Phone Number of any type (Alumni Leaders)
- Former FFA Member – Yes/No question (Teachers/Advisors)
- State-required data
- Varies by state – You may be prompted to enter additional information after clicking Submit Request (Teachers/Advisors)
- In FFA.org, hover your cursor over or click the Dashboard and select your role (i.e., Teacher/Advisor or Alumni Leader)
- In your Toolbox, select Account Settings
- Under Account Settings, click Request Teacher/Advisor or Alumni Leader Access to Chapter
Sign in to FFA.org or create an FFA.org login
If you are not already logged in to FFA.org, you will be prompted to log in when you click the application link. If you do not have an FFA.org login, you will be required to create one to move forward.
Complete the application and submit
Once logged in, complete the following sections of the application and submit your request:
Identify your role and chapter.
- Select Teacher/Advisor or Alumni Leader – The default is Teacher/Advisor
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected – The default is the current Membership Year
- Select your State
- Select your Chapter
Enter your name, date of birth and contact information.
Enter your mailing address.
- Enter a valid ZIP Code
- Click the Tab key on your keyboard – If the ZIP code is found, the system will populate the City and State
- Begin typing a valid Address Line 1 – The system will try to help you find it
- If found, select the correct address from the list of choices
- Begin typing a valid Address Line 2 (if necessary) – The system will try to help you find it
- If found, select the correct APT#, BLDG#, STE#, TRLR#, Lot#, etc. from the list of choices
Items displayed in this section depend upon the selected Leader Type (i.e., Teacher/Advisor or Alumni Leader) and State. Please provide as much information as possible.
Click Submit Request and watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Request Administrative Access to a Chapter (PDF with screenshots)