Only memberships that are imported or manually entered in the Add Memberships section will appear in Register Added Memberships. Self-registered and renewed memberships do not appear in Register Added Memberships. Those memberships do not need to be registered, as they already have an existing member profile and assigned FFA ID.
For a membership to appear on your roster, it must have an associated member profile and assigned FFA ID. For brand new members, the registration process creates the members’ profiles and assigns each profile a unique FFA ID. For returning members, the registration process updates the members’ profiles with the new information provided when added/imported.
The Analyze Added Membership(s) action reviews your added/imported memberships and determines if national and/or state-required data is missing. In addition, the analyze action attempts to find potential matches by comparing your added/imported memberships to existing member profiles in your chapter only. To find a potential match, one of the following conditions must be met:
- Exact spelling of First Name and Last Name and Chapter ID match
- Exact spelling of First Name and Last Name, ZIP Code and Chapter ID match
- Exact spelling of First Name and Last Name transposed (i.e., first name in last name field, last name in first name field) and Chapter ID match
The analyze action:
- Does not perform a nation-wide search due to security restrictions
- Does not compare one added/imported membership to other added/imported membership
- Cannot determine if two members with similar names are the same individual (g., Abby vs. Abbigail, Jon vs. Jonathan, Drew vs. Andrew, Lee Anne vs. Leanne, La’Tasha vs. Latasha, William L. Vs William, etc.)
Be sure to explore the rest of this demo to see all the features of the KnowAll theme.