As the receiving (inbound) chapter leader, you can approve and/or disapprove inbound transfer requests.
For the transfer to be completed, the inbound chapter leader must approve the transfer request. The membership will continue to appear on the outbound roster until the request is approved.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Membership Transfers.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected – The default is the current Membership Year
- Click the to open the Transfer Status drop-down menu
- Select In Progress
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- Click Search
- Verify Inbound Transfer Approval(s) is selected – The default is Inbound Transfer Approval(s)
- Select inbound transfer requests to be approved by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to approve one or more requests
- Click the top-left checkbox to approve all requests on the current page
- Click Approve Transfer Request(s)
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Approve or disapprove an inbound transfer (PDF)