As the receiving (inbound) chapter leader, you can approve and/or disapprove inbound transfer requests.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Membership Transfers.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected – The default is the current Membership Year
- Click the to open the Transfer Status drop-down menu
- Select In Progress
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- Click Search
- Verify Inbound Transfer Approval(s) is selected – The default is Inbound Transfer Approval(s)
- Select inbound transfer requests to be disapproved by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to disapprove one or more requests
- Click the top-left checkbox to disapprove all requests on the current page
- Click Disapprove Transfer Request(s)
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Approve or disapprove an inbound transfer (PDF)