State leaders can submit batches to National FFA for approval via the FFA Roster System.
Begin in the Manage Batches section of the Roster System.
Use Search to find the membership batch(es) awaiting state approval.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student unless you only have Alumni roles
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected– The default is the current year
- Click the to open the Submission Level Status drop-down menu
- Select State
- Click Search
With the batch(es) identified, you can now submit the batch(es) to National FFA.
- Select Batches to submit by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to submit one or more batch(es)
- Click the top-left checkbox to submit all batches on the current page
- Choose Select all ## batches to submit all batches on all pages – This option only appears when there are more than 20 batches
- Click Submit To National FFA
- Click OK to approve the action. Watch for the green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Submit memberships for national approval (State Leader) [PDF]