State leaders can transfer a teacher/advisor from one chapter to another, within their state.
Begin in the Roster System under Manage Chapter Leadership.
Use Search to locate the teacher/advisor to be transferred.
- Verify the Teacher/Advisor Leader Type is selected – The default is Teacher/Advisor unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Click the to open the Chapter drop-down menu
- Select the teacher/advisor’s current Chapter
- Click Search
Transfer the Teacher/Advisor
With the teacher/advisor located, you can now transfer him/her to his/her new chapter.
- In the grid, select the Teacher/Advisor to be transferred
- In the Actions section, click the to open the Transfer to Chapter drop-down menu
- Select the teacher/advisor’s new Chapter
- Enter an Effective Date, if desired – The default is the current date
- Click Transfer Teacher(s)/Advisor(s)
- Click OK to approve the action
Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
The teacher/advisor’s role for his/her old chapter will expire on the selected Effective Date.
Using Search, you should be able to locate the teacher/advisor in his/her new chapter.
Additional help: Transfer a Teacher/Advisor to Another Chapter (State Leader) [PDF]