With the membership(s) submitted for approval, you can view details for each batch on-screen. Additionally, you can print the membership batch detail, which summarizes the financial breakdown of the batch and includes a list of associated memberships.
Begin in the roster system under Manage Batches.
The official National FFA Organization invoice is sent to and paid by the state FFA association and/or state FFA alumni association. However, there are two exceptions:
- For student chapters, four states (Alabama, Utah, Virgin Islands and West Virginia) are currently participating in a pilot program for invoice service. For those states, the official National FFA Organization invoice is sent to and paid by the chapter.
- For alumni chapters, the state FFA alumni association can choose to have their chapter leaders pay for membership batches using PayPal. States utilizing PayPal will not receive an official invoice from the National FFA Organization.
The default view is Batches. In the Batches view, all chapter leaders can do the following:
- Click either the Batch ID or to view individual memberships associated with a batch
- View the Submission Level Status for a batch
- View the Last Approval date for a batch
- View the total number of Memberships associated with a batch
- If the submission level status is Approved, view the official Invoice Number from the National FFA Organization
- Hover your mouse cursor over the Invoice # for additional information
- View the total amount of Dues for the batch
- Hover your mouse cursor over Dues to see a summary by state and national
- Click the to Disapprove a batch within your authorization level
Alumni chapter leaders can do the following:
- View which batches have been paid using PayPal, indicated by the
- Click the to pay for a batch using PayPal
In the Details view, you can view a summary of memberships by Membership Type.