To retrieve your username, follow these steps when prompted to log in:
- Click Log in or Sign up
- Click Forgot Username
- Enter your First Name and Last Name – Must be spelled exactly as on your FFA.org account
- Enter your Email Address – Must be the primary email address on your account
- Enter your Date of Birth – Must match the date of birth on your account
- Click Submit – A message containing your username will be sent to the primary email address on your FFA.org account.
- Retrieve the email containing your username
- Click Return to login and log in to FFA.org
If you know your password, you should be able to log in to FFA.org after you retrieve your username. If not, you should be able to use the Forgot Password process to reset your password.
Still need help?
Members: Your teacher/advisor or alumni leader has the ability to see if you have created an FFA.org login linked to your membership profile. They can also view your username, generate a temporary password and/or update your primary email address. He or she can go here for information on how to help you log in.
Teacher/advisors or alumni leaders: Your state FFA contact has the ability to view your username and generate a temporary password. He or she can go here for information on how to help you log in. Once logged in, you can go to Manage My Profile (in your dashboard on FFA.org) to update your primary email address.
All others: The National FFA Membership Team may be able to help you log in after going through a brief verification process. Email email@example.com or call 1-888-332-2668, option 3, during normal business hours. Normal (non-holiday) business hours are 8 AM – 12 PM and 1 PM – 5 PM (closed noon to 1 PM for lunch) Eastern Time, Monday – Friday.