State leaders can view usernames and generate temporary passwords to help chapter leaders login to FFA.org.
Begin in the Roster System in the Manage Chapter Leadership menu.
View chapter leader usernames
Use Search to locate the chapter leader(s) and then switch to the Leader Details to view the Username column.
- Select Teacher/Advisor or Alumni Leader – The default is Teacher/Advisor unless you only have Alumni responsibilities
- Click the to open the Chapter drop-down menu
- Select a Chapter
- Click Search
- Click the for Leader Details to switch to the Leader Details view – The default view is Chapter Leaders
Generate temporary password for a chapter leader
While in the Leader Details view, you can generate a temporary password.
- Click the for a specific chapter leader – A Temporary Password will be generated
- Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen and view the Temporary Password
- Give the chapter leader their Username and Temporary Password to login to FFA.org
After logging in with the temporary password, the chapter leader will be required to reset their password