Chapter leaders can update member profile information in the roster system. Updates can be made one at a time or in bulk.
Update member details individuallyBegin in the roster system under Manage Memberships. Use Search and Advanced Search to locate the member.
- Select Student or Alumni – The default is Student
- Verify the current Membership Year is selected– The default is the current year
- Verify your Chapter is selected – Your chapter should be the default unless you manage multiple chapters
- Narrow your search results by one or more of the following:
- Membership Type
- Submission Level Status
- FFA ID
- First Name and Last Name – Entered partially or completely
- Click Search
With the member located, click the member’s FFA ID. A new browser tab will open and the Member Roster Data form will be available.
The Member Roster Data form has three sections: Personal Information, Mailing Address and Additional Information. As chapter leader, you can make changes to the Personal Information and Mailing Address sections. For the Additional Information section, if a member has an associated FFA.org login, you can only enter data in fields that are missing information (i.e., not grayed out).
After making changes in the Additional Information section, you can either go to another section in the Member Roster Data form or click Update Profile to save your changes and then close the current browser tab to return to the roster system
Update member details in bulk
If you have several member profiles to update, you may find it easier and more efficient to update all of them at once. This process involves exporting existing memberships to the national roster template, making necessary member profile changes in the template and then importing the revised template.Once imported, you can use the Update Profile Information Only action in the Register Added Memberships section to update profiles for all members included on the template.
- Go to Register Added Memberships
- Select Membership(s) to update by one of the following methods:
- Select checkboxes to update one or more memberships
- Click the top-left checkbox to update all memberships on the current page
- Choose Select all ## memberships to update all memberships on all pages – This option only appears when there are more than 20 memberships
- Click Update Profile Information Only
- Click OK to approve the action. Watch for a green success message at the top of the screen.
Additional help: Update one member profile at a time (PDF) Update multiple member profiles at once (PDF)